In January I hosted 2 day retreats in my home with Ray Dodd and I am hosting another Spring themed day retreat on Saturday 19th May!
Spring Day retreat, Saturday 19th May.
Join me in May for a day retreat in my home.
Lets channel the new energy of Spring to re-energise our commitments to ourselves and our passions.
Are you feeling like this winter dragged on forever? Maybe you’re not sure where the first quarter of the year has disappeared too? Are the plans you made at the start of the year feeling like a distant memory?
Or maybe you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed and exhausted with all of your hustle. Maybe you’d like some space to take stock of all you’ve achieved this year already (trust me, you have achieved loads!) and reevaluate the goals you made in January. Are they still feeling exciting? Achievable?
Orrr maybe you just love the idea of hanging out with some likeminded people in a beautiful setting, eating cake and faffing with flowers.
If that’s you, then welcome to my Spring Day Retreat!
The January Day retreat sold out overnight so be quick if you would like to join us.
What you’ll get:
- A day long retreat in my home in Faversham. 10am-4pm
- A coaching session with Ray Dodd. She will walk us through some exercises and give us some tools to declutter our minds and create mental space.
- A Spring awakening visualisation led by Ray.
- A session led by me on decluttering our homes and the impact this has, plus some practical tips.
- We will make a Spring wreath in a session led by me, using seasonal spring blooms.
- We’ll eat delicious, super nutritious Vegan food around a table styled by yours truly.
- And of course, there will be cake, because there is always cake! Made by local baker Vegan Perks.