September Day Retreat Saturday, 8th September.
September is such a promising month, a new start for many people as schools re-convene and we face the final quarter of the year with gusto…. or perhaps a bit of trepidation?!
Often we start the year in a frenzy of commitments and resolutions, and by the time September rolls around, the final quarter of the year, those hopes and plans feel like a distant memory.
We may be feeling a little frazzled by a long hot summer spent juggling work and personal commitments, or kids for those of you that have them.
But September is a wonderful chance to boost the last quarter of the year, whether your goals are professional or personal. The focus of this retreat will be boosting your personal and professional goals for the final quarter of the year, and harnessing the seasonal shift and ‘back to school’ fresh start feeling that September brings. It will, as always, be a nourishing day in which you can take stock, catch your breath, and focus on you.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- A day long retreat in my home in Faversham. 10am-4.30pm.
- An opportunity to spend time in a nurturing environment with a group of likeminded women.
- A coaching session with motherhood and business coach, Ray Dodd. Her theme for this day retreat will be “in praise of failure”, and cultivating healthy habits to get us to where we want to be. This is, by far, the cheapest way you will get to work with Ray in a small group setting (by far!).
- A session led by me on the importance of creating spaces in which our healthy habits can thrive.
- We will make a contemporary dried autumn wreath for you to take home which will cover some basic floristry skills (suitable for beginners), led by Hannah.
- Tea, Coffee, fruit and snacks in the morning.
- A delicious, super nutritious Vegan lunch made by local chef Hannah Perkin, aka Vegan Perks, around a beautiful table styled by Hannah.
- Decadent afternoon cake, also made by Hannah from Vegan Perks.
£138 (with 4 early bird tickets at £118, be quick to secure those!)
We have a payment plan option for this retreat, consisting of two payments of £75.
When we reach 8 sales, Ray and I want to offer a discounted "pay-what-you-choose" scheme to someone who doesn’t have the funds available to them, and specifically, someone who holds a marginalised identity (LGBTQIA+, black/POC, disabled, low-income, etc.) If you're interested in taking us up on this, please email us.
This is for you if:
- You want to boost your goals (business or personal) for the last quarter of the year.
- You struggle to make and maintain healthy habits; personal or business related.
- You struggle to make time for self care, even though you totally get how important it is.
- You want to give yourself some space and time to simply devote to your own sweet self.
- You would like to spend some time in an inspiring, nourishing space, with likeminded women.
Nourishing day retreat in my home in Faversham with sessions led by Ray Dodd and Hannah Bullivant, peppered with delicious vegan food and cake!
Heres what some of our past guests have to say about the day retreats:
"It felt like I crawled in to the retreat, and then floated out at the end of the day. A treat for your mind and a boost for your soul. Plus cake. 'Me time' doesn't get much better than that." - Laura Precious
“I loved the spring retreat day. It really filled my cup at a time when I was feeling exhausted and was experiencing a lot of stress. The group of women were so friendly... I found the time to focus on a craft activity without the endless interruptions of motherhood really calming. The coaching session got me to dig deep and helped me shed some tricky stories I was holding on to. Then the discussion on decluterring the home sparked a new hobby for me before an upcoming house move. I am bordering on obsessive with the clearing and feel a million times lighter! I’m now feeling so much more able to make decisions on what processions to keep and what to get rid of and enjoy the physical and mental space it’s creating for me. I can’t wait for the next retreat day, count me in!”-Carmen Pagor
“The day was restorative! Just the perfect day for both reflection to gain focus, as well as an opportunity to revel in a creative activity with other awesome women. It was well worth the trip from Manchester for me.”-Rabya Lomas.
“I've been to both of Hannah and Ray's day retreats and I can't recommend them enough. Delicious food and heartfelt conversation in a beautiful space with wonderful women - what more could you want? Each time I've left the day feeling rejuvenated, motivated and inspired. There aren't enough words to describe how brilliant Ray's coaching is (I've since gone on to work with her more intensively) and Hannah's generous hosting makes you feel nurtured, safe, and cherished. If you're wondering whether you should go, the answer is absolutely yes. -Eloise Rickman
“The January Retreat was the perfect start to the year and a real tonic in the midst of a very gloomy winter. The sessions with Ray were truly inspirational and a great way to set your mindset and goals for the year ahead. I loved the banner making with Hannah, I rarely get anytime to make without pressure or little ones running around so it was such a treat to have uncluttered and uninterrupted time to get creative. The food was simply divine and I met the most lovely lot of women. ” -Lucy Beckley (who came from Cornwall!)
"I absolutely loved the day retreat I attended with you both in January, it kicked me into a space of productivity which I’d been longing for for months and I left feeling nurtured and cared for after a period of feeling quite depleted. What is it about a group of women getting together around a table!? SO powerful, and delicious food to boot (that citrusy salsa is now a regular feature in our home). The part of the day that stays with me most was the visualisation exercise, coupled with just having done The January Book it was a particularly enlivening experience for me. I hope to join another of these retreats one day soon!" - Julia Goodall
"I can be quite shy in large group gatherings - especially when I don’t know anybody beforehand! But luckily, Hannah and Ray attract only the nicest people! I was mostly drawn to the retreat for the wreath-making and offer of cake because I’m not really into “self-help coaching”, but Ray talks to much sense, and it’s just lovely hearing her talk and support you in what’s going on in your life. We were treated to the most delicious lunch and afternoon cake. My wreath, although long died and crispy, still hangs on my door and reminds me of a lovely day out for myself." -Charlotte Wilden